Osprey CE 7(70Si/30Al)
Typical applications include RF and microwave packages, electro-optical housings, base plates for power devices and carrier plates for high frequency circuits.
- Lower cost alternative to Cu/W or Cu/Mo
- Very close CTE matching (7.4 ppm/°C at room temperature) to GaAs die and alumina or LTCC substrates
- Thermally stable and stiff, with 6 times the thermal conductivity of Kovar
- Machineable and Plateable
- One sixth, one quarter and one third the weight of Cu/W, Cu/Mo and Kovar respectively.
|Thermal Conductivity (25°C)||W/m.K||130|
|Bend Strength (three point)||MPa||140|