Typical applications include electronic packages and components for inertial systems.
- Offers improved CTE matching (12.8 ppm/°C at room temperature) to electronic circuit boards compared to aluminium, copper or steel.
- In many cases, reliable carrier for most ceramic substrates and device materials, including alumina and GaAs.
- One third the weight of copper.
- Lower cost material and easy to machine with lower machining costs vs. CE7, CE9 or CE11.
- Machineable and Plateable
|Thermal Conductivity (25°C)||W/m.K||160|
|Bend Strength (three point)||MPa||213|